Re: Another hot key question

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:21:42 -0400

Hi Patrick,

Whenever you encounter a hotkey problem like this, you need to do a little detective work to determine what hot keys are actually stored on your computer. You can do this by downloading a utility like Shortcut Key Explorer (link below) which will list all the hot keys on your computer, including those assigned to non-existent programs or those stored in "hidden" system folders not otherwise accessible through the Properties page. You might be surprised to discover that you have hot keys you never even knew about. You can use the Apllications key to delete or modify any hot key in the list. Once a hot key has been deleted from the list, it can be reassigned to another program through its Properties page.

http://download.cnet.com/Shortcut-Key-Explorer/3000-18487_4-77678.html

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Davis" <pdavis07@xxxxxxxxx>