Re: Another Windows Live problem.

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:52:52 -0500

That keystroke has been changed to control+scrolLock+f12 instead. You can change it back by editing the default.jkm file in Keyboard Manager.

James,
List Admin
At 04:48 PM 11/18/2006, you wrote:
James,

I also just experienced this problem 4 or 5 times while reading email. Also,
I am finding that the keystroke shift + alt + f12 does not tell me the last
contact that signed in. Am I the only one with this problem?

Gary