Re: Another Site with A similar Problem to Amazon

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:28:57 -0800

the below is a good, practical suggestion.  But I feel I ought to repeat
that Freedom Scientific has been made very much aware of this issue, and
their spokesman, Eric Damery, has announced on the Jaws Lite mailing list
that the development staff at FS is already working on it.  Now, some may
not trust Eric to be telling the truth, or the FS programmers to actually be
at work on it, in which case, I don't know what to say.  but that's what
they themselves have said to us, their customers, publicly.