Annoying JAWS 12 problem

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:12:03 -0500

Since I installed JAWS 12 on my computer, I have to wait up to 30 seconds
before a web page will start to read.  I'm assuming the page is there, but
JAWS is silent.  I often control tab around, several times, before I hear
JAWS say anything.  Is there anything I can do about this?

Cindy
--

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths

Alternative archives located at: