Re: Announce: [WebAIM] Screen reader survey

  • From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jpalmer31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 06:26:45 -0600

it worked just fine for me just go through and check the boxes or radio
buttons and such to complete it. then hit the next buttons

Jennifer Palmer
myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/lights_rage
skype is: jennipalmer
Yahoo instant messenger is: jenniferpalmer2000
aim is: lightsrage1985
website is: http://jenny_15.livejournal.com

msn is: lights-rage@xxxxxxxxxxx