An announcement from Israel -- for those who may be interested

  • From: "Rafi Cohen" <rafic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:04:57 +0300

Lets Talk Company is proud to announce that beginning from 01/7/05, we will
start marketing Freedom Scientific products in Israel and uniquely Jaws
screenreader
with full support in Hebrew, both for speech and Braille.
With this version, it will be possible to surf the internet including Hebrew
websites, sending and receiving email in Hebrew and full and stable working
with office products in Hebrew like Word and Outlook.
Additionally, it will be possible to work with no problems with any other
Windows applications including those with Hebrew interface.
This version was developed in order to solve the problems existed so far with
working in Hebrew with Jaws and any other screenreader, especially direction
inverse problems.
Currently, this version will be shipped with Jaws help files and interface in
English, however, Lets Talk company is working those days on a version including
all the interfaces and help files of Jaws translated to Hebrew.
For more information and questions, please contact Lets Talk Company:
Phone number: 972-3-688-2737, 972-54-6982737, email:
support@xxxxxxxxx
Although I'm a member of this list, please don't send email concerning this
subject to the list in order not to waste bandwidth as not everybody is
interested in this subject.
We are committed to push forward anything that relates to improving computer
accessibility to Hebrew speaking blind people.
Sincerely, Rafi Cohen, Itzik Arbiv, Yariv Zribi -- Lets Talk Company.