Re: An aim question

  • From: Tom S <tsykora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 20:51:34 -0500

Hi,
I have to go back and reread frequently in aol i m, and do so by cycling back with the tab key six or seven times till it lands on display log. Arrowing is hit or miss once there, but cycling again usually yields different text that as been spoken. Then of course, one more tab to enter text. AOL i m is very tedious too me, and I much prefer icq or windows messenger.
Tom

At 10:39 PM 5/7/2006, you wrote:

Hello:
try shift tab which should take you to the conversation window.
hth
Juan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenna" <earthmother407@xxxxxxxxxxx>