Re: An Interesting Question

  • From: "Bob Verity" <rtverity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:31:55 -0600

MessageI am going to have to disagree with the below advice.  I have modified
the AutoStartEvent function in all my versions of Jaws and what I have changed
is at the end of this function right before the End Function statement and what
I have added is spoken before the "Jaws for Windows is Ready" message is
spoken.  Therefore, it is not in the AutoStartEvent function.  However, it is
in the registry.

HTH

RTV