Alva help

  • From: "Linda Yacks" <lyacks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 06:41:04 -0500

Hi,

I am translating print documents into braille and it is so hard to do with
just speech.  So, I borrowed an Alva.  The computer is old.  It has Windows
2000 on it.  I am using JAWS 7.  The message comes up that jaws couldn't
load the driver.  The person I borrowed the Alva from doesn't have the
documentation.  I tried the usb port and I did try the com port.  I thought
the drivers were already in jaws but it isn't finding it.  Does anyone use
alva?  Do you know where I can find the driver?  Oh, it is the satalite
series.  Thank you.  Linda