Re: Alternatives to Adobe reader that are jaws friendly

  • From: "JM Casey" <crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:04:46 -0500

SOunds good. DO I still need to keep adobe reader installed for this to function, or will the converter work without? I ask because many converter-type programmes seem to be extensions or modules that work with already existing software. In any case, I'll try it....not having to open the programme at all is the next best thing to getting rid of it altogether.

----- Original Message ----- From: "naboukhad nassr" <naboukhadnassr@xxxxxxxxx>