Alt Tabbing

  • From: Brad D <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:51:56 -0600

Using Windows XP Pro and JFW 5.1 most of the time, but not all of the time,
when I Alt Tab to various programs open, it will say button and I need to
hit space bar to actually get in the application. Fore example if I am
focused on Jaws and wish to go to Eudora I will hear something similar to
"Eudora button". Releasing the Alt and Tab keys I am not yet in Eudora as
normal but have need to press the space bar. What is confusing is this is
not always true. I've poked around in the Task bar and Start menu option
settings but nothing is obviously off. Any clues? Thanks.

Brad