RE: AllInPlay Crazy Eights and Latest JFW Incarnation

  • From: "Peterson, Jody L" <jody.peterson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:40:27 -0500

It depends on the O/S, but look under Control Panel/Administrative
Tools/Event Viewer.

BTW, I just joined AllInPlay and it is very fun.  What is your nickname on
there so I can look for you?  I am watchout.

Jody Peterson

EDS - CRM Applications Delivery
* phone: +01-248-299-9773
* cellular: +01-248-877-0539