Re: Advice on splitting mp3 files with JAWS

  • From: "Bob Verity" <rtverity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:06:05 -0600

WinZip will do it for you.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tyler Squire" <blackadder1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:24 AM
Subject: Advice on splitting mp3 files with JAWS

Hi all,

I'd be curious if anyone here could recommend an easy-to-use program
compatible with JAWS that can be used to split mp3 files, particularly
large single-file audiobooks into multiple smaller files. I've tried out
a couple programs but haven't been able to find any that work
intuitively with JAWS, so any suggestions would be very much
appreciated. If a program like this even exists, I'd ideally like one
that would let me manually enter the start and end split times without
having to use a graphic bar to find and select the start and end points.

Thanks very much in advance for any help!
--
  Tyler Squire
  blackadder1@xxxxxxxxxxx

Alternative archives located at: