Re: Adusting verbosity globally

  • From: "Joseph Machise" <josephmachise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:36:11 -0500

Well Victor Joe with you.
Go to your basic's in options tab until you find voice settings globally, I am
not sure where it is.

then enter on the voice settings globally, then tab around till you find voice
speed then you can adjust the speed by the erros

it will say something like after you enter the voice settings. After you enter
it it will say to adjust voice settings globally
enter, then tab till it says rate, and that is where you adjust your speed.

All the best from Joseph.