Re: Adobe's "alert empty document" message.

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 00:05:39 -0400

I doubt the document is empty. Have you tried performing OCR on it? i.e. running it through K1000 or similar program?

At 06:09 PM 10/28/2009, you wrote:
Greetings,

It seems that every time I attempt to read a doc in adobe, I get an"alert empty document" message. This wasn't always the case. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing, or are there settings I might need to change on my system?

Thanks.

Judy

Alternative archives located at: