Adobe update

  • From: "Carl J. Rose" <carl.rose1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:43:55 -0500

Hi All!

Everytime I open  a pdf file and use adobe acrobat reader, I get an
update box for a new version. I have tried several times to perform this
update, but the dialog box never seems to get me anywhere and I have
been unable to do the update. So the same dialog comes up every time and
is very annoying!

Any tips in making the upgrade?

Thanks in advance,
Carl