RE: Adobe reader

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:10:58 -0500

I have my accessability setting set to "read the entire document".  With this
setting using the jaws find I can search the whole document.  I find using the
adobe find that I can't get to what it found.  the only way I found to get out
of the find dialogue is to tab to the print button and hit escape but it
doesn't take me to the found words.  It may in the actual program but not in
the virtual viewer which is being used.
I have infact changed the key assignment to control+F for consistancy across
applications.
Regards

Tom Bisset