Re: Adobe Flash Player Problem

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:29:14 -0700

After too much of a hassle, I found out that the latest version of flash
player does not install over a previous version. You need to uninstall
the previous with a little utility at
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157

Handy tip: Keep the flash player uninstaller around in case something
unplugs the plug-in.