Re: Adobe Audition and Jaws

  • From: "Mike Mote" <mikemote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:35:36 -0500

Paul, for what its worth, Sound Forge is much easier tu use if you are blind or
visually impaired.  Having said that, you can edit files in Adobe Audition.
The program also has some other neat features, which are easier to use than in
Sound Forge.  When I worked at this particular station, I would record files in
audition, and then access the file over our network, and edit it with Sound
Forge on my computer.  A few extra steps, but the end result was good, and that
was what was important to me.