Adobe 6 on Jaws 5 CD

  • From: "Steve Heidemann" <heidemann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:51:58 +1000

G'day List,

I have been reading with interest the posts regarding Adobe Reader 6 and
Jaws 5. As my Windows 98SE machine is not working well with the Adobe 6
supplied with the Jaws 5 CD I went to the Adobe site and started downloading
version 6.1.

However, I stopped the download as the file name is the same as the one on
the Jaws CD. Is the one from the site actually a later version?

Regards, Steve