Admin: We had this conversation already, but we're having it again. Facebook.

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 00:54:10 -0400

All,

Again I'll point out that usage of the Facebook website is not a JAWS issue.
Neither are the particular reasons--and there are several--why a person
would choose to upload a picture to the said site. The original poster asked
of a better way to use it with JAWS. That better way was explained to him.
Now, let's have no further replies on this topic, please. And if I have to
post this again, I'm going to start moderating people.

James,
List Admin