Re: Admin: The recent FS thread

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 18:09:28 -0500

What I don't understand in this whole situation is why this guy needed 10
authorization keys in the first place?  At first a floppy came with 3 keys,
and then FS upped that number to 5.  The only, and I mean *only* reason I
can think of to get an extra key disc is for backup purposes.  But if you
are a responsible human being and keep your key disc in a safe place, you
won't even need 2 discs.  I think this guy's complaints are just that,
complaints. He got a working auth key and that's a lot more than some
people get when trying to install JAWS on their computers. If he had been
given a defective key I'm sure FS would've replaced it but again this guy's
complaint holds no water for me.