Re: Admin: That's enough!

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:54:36 -0700

You know one thing I like about mailing lists is there all different. Sorry for those who are offended or bothered by our tendancy to rant. The nice advantage is that what ever you say here is on the internet so you don't have to put it on your own webpage. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>