Re: Admin: That's enough!

  • From: "Carol Raymundo" <Carol.Raymundo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:40:48 -0700

Thank you, I was just about to ask to be taken off this list because of all the
excess e-mails.  I signed up to get more info about JAWS and not hear political
points.

>>> James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx> 5/22/2007 2:29 PM >>>
Okay, I asked once, and that was your one warning. This is a JAWS for
Windows list, not a list to debate the legal marats or lack thereof
of any company whatsoever of any lawsuit whatsoever, be it Freedom
Scientific, or not. This subject, in all its forms, is finished. If I
see one more email hit my mailbox on the subject, that email address
will be moderated. And guess what? I don't plan to be going anywhere
tonight, so you'll see the result within 5 minutes. If you still
can't follow the list guidelines, the next step is removal. If you
wanna talk lawsuits on a mailing list, there's plenty of legal lists
out there. Pick any 3 and enjoy yourselves. Not this one.

James,
List Admin