Re: Admin: State of the list.

  • From: "dennis" <dennis.cornelison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:32:46 -0500

please add me asap. thanks.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: djasister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 9:09 AM
  Subject: Re: Admin: State of the list.

  Please add me after holiday.

  Devona
  djasister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  From: James Homuth
  Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 5:43 AM
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Admin: State of the list.

  All,

  As many of you are no doubt aware, Freelists suffered a nearly 48-hour
downtime for reasons still as yet unknown to the list's administration team.
Due to this and the fact obtaining explanations from Freelists for the downtime
is proving difficult, the JFW list will later today be moving to a new host.
Effective approximately 9:00 PM EST tonight, posting to this list by non-admin
staff will be disabled. Effective some point tomorrow afternoon EST, any
members of the list not moved over to the new host will be manually subscribed.
Anyone who would like to subscribe before then, please send an email to the
administrators, either myself or Jessica, to receive information re: moving
yourself to the new list. I hope a majority of the community will move over
with us, as we've had some pretty sweet discussions over here and I'd like to
continue having them minus incidents similar to that which we just had. If you
have any questions, the usual admin address will remain in effect until we
finalize the move. I'm sending this to the new list as well, as there are
members who've already requested they be added to that list.

  James,
  List Admin