Admin: Re: OpenBook formatting

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 20:06:08 -0400

Yes, this is quite off-topic. While understandably a frustration, it's got
nothing to do whatsoever with JFW. More so as Open Book does its own
reading. Any replies generated from this question should be submitted
off-list. Also, I would recommend taking your question to a more relative
mailing list, likely one dealing specifically with scanning software.
Google should help you come up with at least 1 Open Book related mailing list.

James,
List Admin