Admin: Re: 5.1

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:08:41 -0400

Okay, everyone, I'm saying this one more time. Drop the talk of version
5.1. It'll get here when it gets here. Asking every 2 weeks where it is and
when it's coming won't hurry it up. I don't want to have to do it, but if
the threads won't stop on their own I'll create a filter that blocks
messages mentioning version 5.1. Here's hoping I don't have to.
James,
List Admin
At 09:50 AM 13/08/2004, you wrote:
>I don't believe that it is time for the release yet!!!
>
>Is it not 13:13 on 8/13 yet.
>
>Woops, the huricane might have delayed the release, wet servers don't make
>for good releases!!

-- Type: text/plain