Admin: Minor Change

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:31:01 -0500

Okay guys, a recent question posted to the list not long ago just made me
look at the information that the list server adds to the end of each
message, containing addresses to post, unsubscribe etc. After realising
that there is in fact no information made available about the list archives
(yes, we do have them!), I've added that information now. As an example, at
the end of this message, just below the information regarding posting and
unsubscribing, is the address to our archives. Enjoy! Any questions, feel
absolutely free to fire them my way. That'd be why I'm here.

James