Address book in outlook express

  • From: "Terri Lynne Pomeroy" <terri_lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 05:58:18 -0600

Hi all,
I would appreciate instructions on how to use the address book in outlook
express. I know next to nothing. I do know that when I tab twice from the in
box, it puts me into a list which it calls "address book", but this is just a
list of my msn contacts, and it hasn't kept those up to date since I started
using the o e program.
I know that I can set the program to save the names of anyone who emails me,
and that might be a good thing to do, but I also want to add my own contacts.

So how do I add names? Can I use nicknames or aliases, or something of the
sort, so that I don't have to type a whole address in a new message?

Thanks so much for all your help,

TerriLynne