Re: Adding the use statement

  • From: "Waleed" <waleedmarzouka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 00:44:26 +0200

Do I have to put the scripts of my program inside explore shared settings? or can I copy the default files from explore shared settings into explore my settings. Because I put my scripts in explore my settings. Please tell me the way to do it , I have no experience in these matters.Thanks .
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>