Re: Adding names to a new E Mail

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:33:29 -0700

Hi,
I hope the following suggestion is what you are looking for:

1. Press alt + t to open the tools menu.

2. Arrow down to "select Recipients" and press enter or just press the R
key.

3. You will have your address book available. Tab 3 times and you will be
placed in the tree view of their names.

4. From there you can do one of the following:

  a: Highlight the first name you want. Then using the control key + space
bar you can select additional people as you want.

or

b: If you have quite a few names to select then try this. Highlight the
first name you want. Then press control + end to select the entire list.

5. Once you have the list of people you want press the tab key over to
whatever field you want these names to be placed. Such as to:, cc:, or bcc:.
There you will find a button appropriate for each field. Press the space
bar. Note the short cut key combo for each field for future reference.

6. Tab once and you will be placed in a tree view of the names you selected.
if you used option B above or added a name there you wished not to send it
to, just press the delete key. This will remove that person from the list
but will not delete it from your address book.

7. Tab over to ok and press enter. All of the names you selected should be
in the appropriate field.

rich