Re: Adding an item from the toolbar in Word as a menu option on the menu bar

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 06:15:08 -0700

Hello Anders,

I Believe there is a "Customize Menus" feature in Office 2003 but I've never
used it. It may allow you to add other functions to existing menus.

However I don't think that JAWS has any relevance to this.

I suggest you check the Office help system to see if you can use it to learn
more about customizing menus.

Dave