RE: Adding a comment in Excel by Jaws

  • From: "Gene" <gwilson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:34:26 -0800

Is the workplace table protected?

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Harri Ruuska
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 7:29 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Adding a comment in Excel by Jaws

Hi, Thank you for providing a solution. I tried a billion
times the same trick in a table provided by my workplace and
did not succeed. I opened a brand new table and now the
adding of comments works fine. As a conclusion, my workplace
perhaps uses a macro-based chart or something. I mean, if I
try to add a comment there, it is not visible, not even the
edit field where the comment should be written. Strange.

With best regards, Harri