Re: Addaware 2007 with screenreaders

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 00:10:16 -0500

Hi, Max. I'm not sure how I find that information from the AdAware screen.
Following Moti's message, I downloaded the January 14 definitions file, and
even though I got no confirmation that the unzip was successful, my
programs\Lavasoft folder shows it. However, when I run AdAware again, I get the
message saying my definitions are out of date, while the latest update
reflected in status is December 27.

I wonder if you, Moti, Yardbird or Matthew, all of whom have looked into this,
experience anything different. Perhaps my system is protected, despite this
inconsistent information. I just can't be sure.
From: "Matthew" <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, I do not have the program installed as I am using windows vista and not
sure if It will work.

Matthew

From: "Matthew" <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi allm,

I am sending this message from levasoft regarding addaware. I thought you might
be interested in this.

Matthew