RE: Add/Remove Windows components

  • From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 20:43:54 -0500

Sure, in Vista open up the control panel and hit "p" until you get to
the selection that says "Programs and features". Hit enter on that. You
will now get a list of installed programs that is navigable by first
letter navigation. When you find the program you want to uninstall or
modify press the context key (sometimes referred to as the applications
key) on your keyboard and arrow to the menu choice that is appropriate.

Frankie V.

Date: 1/1/2008 12:09 PM