Add aware scripts not working in 7.10

  • From: Wendy Alling <goldador@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:45:08 -0400

Hi everyone,

With jaws 7.10, I found that add-aware did not work when I went to run a scan. I merged my previous version of jaws which was 6.0, and the merge was successful, but when I went to run add aware again, the scripts still did not work. I checked and the 2.1 scripts were loaded. I recompiled them thinking that might be the problem, but they still did not work properly. Where I noticed a problem was when I went to perform a scan and after the message press control n to begin scanning, I did this and it said next button not found so something is not working right. Anyone have an opinion on how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Wendy

At 12:31 PM 06/24/2006, you wrote:Agreed, but Eric's human like the rest of us.
bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006, Rose Combs wrote:

I saw that after I posted, it should have been included in the message
concerning the release in my humble opinion.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx