Ad-aware 6 SE and scripts info needed

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:49:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have installed both the Ad-aware 6 SE 1.02 build and the JFW
scripts for this application. I downladed the scripts 2 days ago
from the jfwlite site.

When I open Ad-aware 6 SE I hear some buttons but not all of
them and Debbie mentioned some buttons do not get read. The ones
read are Status, Scan Now, Ad-Watch, Ad-ons, Help, and a Start
button. Right after the Start button when I tab I hear blank "to
activate" press the Space bar. There a total of 6 of these where
no information is given.

So can someone tell me these 6 unnamed buttons in order? If not,
at least the Web Updates button. Where is the Web Updates
button?

Another Issue:
If I do a Scan Now and a new screen appears I cannot find the
"next" button". I did a control+n and jaws said no such command
is available. So where is this "Next" button after one enters on
the Scan Now button?

Does the Control+M command to mark the objects found by Ad-aware
6 Se?

Any info is appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. I had a
sighted person here and they did not see those 6 blank buttons
on the screen.