Re: AdAwareScriptsIsFixedForJFW7.1

  • From: "Dean Schmidt" <dschmidt1991@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:51:46 -0600

Hal,
I know that you know scripting so I'll give you a couple of details. I used GetWindowName to get the names of the buttons, which worked fine until Jaws 7.1 when suddenly it didn't work to find the text in the next button and the status button. So I switched to GetWindowText and now it seems to be working fine.
Dean

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>