Re: AdAwareScriptsInstallerNowAutoRecompilesScripts

  • From: "Dean Schmidt" <dschmidt1991@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:49:12 -0600

Margaret,
Thanks for that clarification.
You do have the latest script version installed.
I set up the scripts to say some instructions with the message voice, which apparently you didn't hear clearly with your dec talk.
To read up on the procedure on using the scripts, go to the start menu under Programs/AdAware Scripts and select AdAware scripts help.
Dean

----- Original Message ----- From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>