Re: AdAware newest script still not working for me

  • From: "Dean Schmidt" <dschmidt1991@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:14:36 -0600

Daniel,
I'm wondering if you really have the very latest set of scripts. The date on
the Ad-aware.jss file should be 8/1/2005.
Here's the direct download link if you need it.
http://www.accessibleprograms.com/AdAware/AdAware62_1.1beta.zip
These scripts are not packaged with the automatic installer, they are in a zip archive.
When you press control+shift+l at the end of a scan you should hear one of 2
things:
1 Critical objects tab, if the Critical objects tab was successfully found.
or
2 Critical objects tab not found, if the Critical objects tab could not be
found.
If you don't hear either one of those messages, you don't have the latest
scripts.
Dean

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>