Re: AdAware Scripts

  • From: "george marshall" <geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 16:41:59 -0500

Hi Dean:
I am using JAWS510.  I downloaded and recompiled the new AdAware scripts
with the following results:
1.  I now can right arrow to the critical tab (in the previous version I
couldn't).
2.  Tabbing into the "Critical Tab" I can't read the entries with either the
JAWS or the PC cursor.
3.  By depressing the "ctrl+M" it does mark all items.
4.  By depressing "ctrl+N" it does take me to the screen to click on "OK" to
delete the critical objects.
Thanks for all of your work and I can live with the scripts.
George R. Marshall
geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx