Re: Ad Aware and Alternatives

  • From: "J. Black" <underconstruction1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:32:18 -0800

Me too. I use nodware. b addaware, works perfectly, protects my system and runs in the background as well. Once in a while, I do a complete scan. it finds say 20 threats, most moderate, it asks to delete all, I say yes, yes and yes. no worries,

Julian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>