Re: Ad Aware SE Scripts

  • From: The Man With His Guide Dog At The Tent Store <dabneyadfm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:46:48 -0700

I downloaded the JAWS 4.5 scripts and Ad-awareC 1.3 off the website. I
installed the scripts and then Ad-aware. I am told that 17 files were found
after doing a scan. However, JAWS 4.51.131 will not read anything after
doing a Scan. I read Debbie Scales's efforts with JAWS 5.1 and Ad-aware. I
have no money to upgrade right now. Advice?
Angus MacKinnon
MacKinnon Chrest Saying
Latin -  Audentes Fortuna Juvat
English - Fortune Assists The Daring