RE: Acrobat Reader 7 system requirements

  • From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:01:49 -0700

I'm re-sending the following message as I found the format of the original
difficult to read.

Hi all,

I found the following system requirements for Acrobat Reader 7 on the
Adobe.com website:

Adobe Reader 7.0 system requirements

Windows
. IntelR PentiumR processor
. MicrosoftR Windows 2000 with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Professional or
Home Edition, or Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
. 128MB of RAM
. Up to 90MB of available hard-disk space
. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher