Re: Accounting/bookkeeping

  • From: <1SmartDog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 18:40:35 -0600

Well, I've read your short post four more times. I didn't and still don't see
any mention of accessibility. I think all of us here, given that we are here,
would agree that accessibility is an issue with all aspects of our lives. That
concept is what has brought us here. I'm not quite sure what it is about my
response to another list member who requested that I clarify one of my previous
posts it is you take exception with or disagree with but I do believe that the
point is moot.

Since you say so, I expect that you are quite a fine accountant. If I come
across something I need help with and that our own CPA has difficulty with,
I'll definitely call upon your expertise. It's nice to know of an alternate
resource willing to make himself available. Thank you.

Karen