Re: Accidentally Disabled Keyboard?

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:19:05 -0700

Hi Claudia;

If you intended for this email to go to an email help list that you are a
subscriber of, it didn't.  It came to me personally.  I don't use or have a
clue to how Windows7 works but, I did forward your question to a couple of
Jaws help lists' that i belong to.  If I get any answers to your question
I'll forward them to you.  Take care.
Mike