Re: Accessories unavailable

  • From: "Dark ale" <zameer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:54:24 +0200

Hi Terrill,
Thanks alot for the instructions I thought I was going to get no where with this program. Keep it up with the steps that you provide for people in order to get things done excellent man!

And to Robert thanks for the firewall suggestion.
Got AVG and it works good

thanks!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Terrill Reynolds" <terrill1@xxxxxxxx>