Accessing a balloon

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 07:21:03 -0500

Hello listers,

I often hear JAWS say at boot-up that MS Security Essentials is turned off,
and that I should click on a balloon to fix the problem. I can never find
this balloon with the JAWS cursor, and when I look at the MS Security
Essentials icon in the system tray, it says, "Computer status- protected."
I've also open the program, and verified that it is operating.

My operating system is XP Pro, and I'm using JFW version 7.0. Can anyone
tell me how to access this balloon so I can see what is really going on with
MS Security Essentials?

Alan