RE: Accessing Buttons on a Tool Bar

  • From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:20:24 -0600

Hi Dave:

I tried using alt to get to the menu bar, then using ctrl-tab to cycle
through the tool bars and it did not work.  I'm running JFW 8.0, but
these keystrokes are windows keystrokes, not JFW ones, correct?

Thanks,

 Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)