Re: Accessible translation tools

  • From: "Veley" <vebazu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 09:10:04 +0200

Hi,

I meant a program where you do the translation of foreign language by yourself, and the program then saves the translated phrases/words, so that you don't have to translate the same phrases twice. Thus, you teach the program to do the job for you little by little.

Hope this cleared a bit,

Veley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>